Monday, February 11, 2008

Update on Jenna

For those concerned about Jenna, thanks! I did talk to my Dr. friend and he said probably a UTI and we went up to the lab at LDS hospital Saturday night to check. Jenna thought it was weird she had to pee in a cup, but I told her I would help her. She thought it was hilliarious that she peed on my hand (oh the things we do for our kids). Anyway the initial came back negative and so now we are waiting for the culture to come back. She has gotten worse about sitting on the toilet for hours (and that is not really an exageration) and lastnight none of us got much sleep. I am hoping it comes back positive so we can just get her the antibiotics and be done. If it comes back negative I guess that means more Dr visits to figure out what is wrong. Luckily she has not been sick at all, no fever or anything, just tired and whiny. Poor girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The things we do...keep us updated! I hope you can get some answers, so you all can go back to getting sleep, etc...

Sara B said...

You are all in our thoughts and prayers. Sleep is so precious I pray you get some tonight. Hugs to Jenna for us!