Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Birds!

The last couple days Jenna and I have been watching all the birds starting to enjoy our bird bath again (yeah spring!). Today were watching a big robin splash around when I remembered something. One of my dear friends gave me a neat bird feeder for Christmas and it was still inside, why? Probably because I was waiting for spring and it seems to have taken its own sweet time coming this year. Anyway, so I told Jenna about it and she was sooooooo excited. So we got the bird feeder, hung it in a tree, filled it with bird seed, and then it was time to watch and wait.....

Here is Jenna all excited to put the seeds in.


Here is Jenna putting the seeds in. (Try holding a 35 pound child, a bag of bird seed, and take picture all at the same time, turned out ok considering).

Here is Jenna showing what she accomplished.

Although we got distracted talking with a neighbor and didn't see any birds enjoying the seeds, I am sure some did and we will be watching in the days ahead.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey, speaking of the neighbors. How is the house next door remodel going?

Unknown said...

I need to get mine out too.