Monday, May 26, 2008

Family Reunion, Day 2, part 2






On Saturday night we were lucky enough to get the brand new Washingotn City Rec Center to ourselves. (my cousin works for the rec center in Lehi and had some connections) We BBQ'd and then swam in the fun pool for a couple hours. Everyone had a great time! There was s big slide that even my 78 year old grandpa went on. We couldn't convince Grandma to go though. Jenna and Mara (my neice that lives in Vegas) were very excited to see that they had the exact same swimming suit. They looked like 2 peas in a pod and were inseperable. My cousin's little girl Maleia loves the water and it was so fun to watch the pure joy on her cute little face when she would stick it in the spray. My sister, Leah, tried to push me in (I was dressed and had my camera and cell phone in my pocket) and it turned out bad for her. She was the one who ended up all wet and I stayed dry. It was a fun night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an awesome memory that your grandpa went down the slide! Your kids will always remember that.