Sunday, May 04, 2008

You Win Some You Lose Some



Rylee had her second gymnastics meet yesterday and did not do as well as she did at her first. She seemed to struggle a little with each event. She still did great and kept going! I saw a few girls crying and so upset but not Ry. Even on the bars where she tripped a little just getting on she kept going and finisher her routine. The judging seemed a little more ridgid as well (I am not just saying that as an upset parent, many others were commenting on it, all the girls seemed to have low scores even for good solid routines). Ry was a trooper and now she is going to work hard this week and put forth her best effort for the next competition in a week. Way to go Ry, I am very proud of you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love gymnastic meets! I did gymnastics for 10 years. That's so exciting that Rylee is doing it. Seeing the pictures brings back so many fond memories. My mom was like yours - she was at every meet - no matter where it was. I remember my grandma getting mad at her once for missing a family activity to go see my compete. I felt so loved knowing that no matter what was going on, she would make the time to be there for me.