Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Randomness

Friday night was nice and strange. Mike and the boys went on a Father Sons campout so they were gone. Rylee had a sleepover with her best friend and Jenna slept over at my mom and dad's (THANKS mom & dad) so I had the whole house to myself. I don't think I have ever had the house to myself for and entire night, it was strange and peaceful. Before Ry left for her sleep over we went to dinner and shopping just the 2 of us, that was fun. With her busy gym schedule and my busy life it has been awhile since the 2 of us just got to hang out and I realized how much I miss it. When we got home this beautiful bird was in our bird bath but I could get a pic quick enough. This shot of him in the tree is all I got, he's right in the middle, can you see him? I have no idea what kind of bird he is but he was so cool. Orangish red head with a bright orange belly and even under his wings was bright yellow. If anyone know what he is let me know. Anyway, the only bummer to my night alone was having to get up early and be to work by 7 am.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

The girls night with Rylee sounded great. I'm sure she loved it too. And you so deserved a night of peaceful sleep.
You're so funny about the birds lately. Mike needs to pick up a bird watching book so you can clearly ID your new feathered friends.