Sunday, May 11, 2008

More Gymnastics

Taking advantage of Jenna wanting to cuddle, very rarely does she just want to sit an cuddle.
As soon as we got to the gymnatistics meet Jenna saw they had cotton candy and was so excited! Saying she enjoyed it is an understatement. I should have taken a picture when she was done, she was so sticky and pink.
Rylee doing her floor exercise.


Ry had another gymanstic meet yesterday and luckily it was a lot better than last week. She came home Thursday night very frustrated and dreading Saturday. Mike & I gave her a little pep talk but I think she spent a couple of days with a tummy full of butterflies. Anyway, she went out and gave it her all and was awesome!!! She got her highest score on the beam so far (her least favorite event) and placed 3rd! She had a ton of family support, which probably helped. My parents, Mike's parents, my sister Krista and her friend Rachel, my brother Griffin, and of course us were all there cheering her on. Way to go Ry!

1 comment:

Sara B said...

Good job Rylee!